Robert A. Chapski, Ltd. Divorce and family law attorneys serving Kane County and the surrounding areas
Talk to our attorneys today.
Call 847-742-1642 or send us an email

Posts tagged "Child Custody"

What should you do if your teen wants a child custody change?

If you got a divorce some time ago when your child was young, you probably still remember the challenges you faced during child custody proceedings. After a lot of negotiating and hard work, you and your co-parent finally reached a custody agreement that met everyone's needs.

A parenting agreement can help you resolve child custody disputes

One of the most dreaded elements of a divorce is addressing the custody of minor children. Parents often fear that they'll lose contact with their kids or that the children will prefer the other parent. This can lead to child custody disputes that could turn into all-out war.

Keeping kids from feeling stuck in the middle in divorces

During and after a divorce, there can be the potential for children to feel caught in the middle and like they have to choose between one parent and the other. However, it doesn’t have to go this way. Divorcing parents can take steps to be supportive of their kids during this complex time and keep their kids from being put into a difficult position.

Email Us For A Response

Contact Us For Legal Advice

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Elgin Office
1815 Grandstand Pl
Elgin, IL 60123

Phone: 847-742-1642
Fax: 847-742-1676
Elgin Law Office Map

St. Charles Office
2210 Dean St
St. Charles, IL 60175

Phone: 847-742-1642
Fax: 847-742-1676
Map & Directions